Central Office Area Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute/Implement & Monitor Area Office activities according to action plan and budgets
- Coordinate Recruiting, interviewing and dismissing employees processes with the respective department according to organizational rules and regulations.
- Act as a resource point for network, training and briefs for GOs, NGOs and other partner organizations on Regional activities.
- Participate and assist the National Operations Director in developing product research and other new program ideas
- Provide periodic reports of all Area Office activities according to the timeline and standard report format
- Review and measures of the Area Office activities to achieve performance targets
- Represent DKT by Attending conferences, events and meetings as required.
- Appropriate University MSc Degree in Management, in Marketing or other related field with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Previous experience in planning and execution of sales and marketing activities.
- An understanding of and commitment to develop and implement guidelines of a program for ensuring efficient, cost-effective and transparent systems.
- Experience in providing periodic reports of activities, monitoring and interpreting deliverables at all levels of an organization
- Excellent oral and written skills in English with ability to clearly and closely communicate ideas and strategies to a variety of audiences.
- NGO experience is desirable
Interested applicants with the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit her/his updated copy of CV, credentials, and supporting letter to the following address.