New tehncologies that could be coming soon to Ethiopia. Plus, what might the next 10 - 12 years look like in Ethiopia's family planning and reproductive health landscape?
The 2016 Ethiopian Demographic and Health Survey (EDHS).
DKT is playing a role at the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam Project (GERD-P) site and bringing in new funding, particularly to support the Partner Clinic network.
What is social marketing? How does DKT generate revenue? How has family planning changed? DKT Ethiopia's Program Overview & Strategic Plan offers insight in how the organization serves as a vital contributor to reproductive health in Ethiopia.
Partner Clinics are taking off with an ambitious membership target of 100 clinics in 2017. Also, PPIUD is coming soon and original research on the private sector market for condoms in Ethiopia.
Annual health data compiled by the Federal Ministry of Health.
The 2014 Mini Ethiopia Demographic and Health Survey (EMDHS) was conducted to collect population-based data on key demographic indicators that support the monitoring and evaluation needs for Phase IV of the Ethiopia Health Sector Development Program.
Situational overview of Family Planning in Ethiopia in 2015. Prepared by USAID, PEPFAR, and Health Policy Project.
- DKT Ethiopia: 3rd largest social marketing program in the world
- Electronic sales data recordkeeping (e-sales) - coming soon!
- Partner Clinics - a new way to facilitate IUCD and other reproductive health uptake
- "Safe Vacation! Safe Trip" - A new campaign for university students
In this issue of Access to My Choice:
- Interview with Mr. Rory Harrington, DKT Ethiopia Country Director
- New Sensation Ambassadors announced
- BMGF RSM concludes
- New ad campaigns launched
How did Ethiopia go from a contraceptive prevalence rate (CPR) or 2.9% in 1990 to 27.3% in 2011 ? This paper shows what can happen when government, donors, and civil society
work together to achieve a common goal.