Situational overview of Family Planning in Ethiopia in 2015. Prepared by USAID, PEPFAR, and Health Policy Project.
- DKT Ethiopia: 3rd largest social marketing program in the world
- Electronic sales data recordkeeping (e-sales) - coming soon!
- Partner Clinics - a new way to facilitate IUCD and other reproductive health uptake
- "Safe Vacation! Safe Trip" - A new campaign for university students
In this issue of Access to My Choice:
- Interview with Mr. Rory Harrington, DKT Ethiopia Country Director
- New Sensation Ambassadors announced
- BMGF RSM concludes
- New ad campaigns launched
How did Ethiopia go from a contraceptive prevalence rate (CPR) or 2.9% in 1990 to 27.3% in 2011 ? This paper shows what can happen when government, donors, and civil society
work together to achieve a common goal.
DKT Ethiopia's Product Catalogue contains detailed information on many DKT Ethiopia products, including effectiveness, proscribed uses and users, and side effects.
In this issue of Access to My Choice
- - Visit by DKT International President Mr. Chris Purdy
- - Exciting introduction of braille-based condom use instructions
- - Invisible and forum dramas through the BMGF-supported RSM pilot
The Wise-Up Program's (Wise-Up) baseline research collected demographic and condom use behavior on 867 sex workers and 891 clients in 10 Ethiopian cities. Includes consideration of condom use behavior with non-paying partners.