INVITATION TO BID FOR VEHCLE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR SERVICE AGREEMENT
DKT Ethiopia, an affiliate of DKT International, has been engaged in social marketing activities for HIV prevention, family planning and child survival in Ethiopia since 1990. Our organization distributes quality health products at highly subsidized prices that most sections of the society can afford.
DKT is an affiliate of DKT International, a Washington D.C. based non-government organization that operates similar programs in 20 other developing countries across the globe.
Terms and Conditions
1. DKT Ethiopia invites scaled bids from Grades IV and III garages for Toyota Land Cruiser and Suzuki vehicles maintenance and repair service intending to sign a contractual agreement for a period of One Year with a possibility of extension.
2. Interested bidders may obtain the biding documents during office hours starting from the first day this notice is announced or published against payment of a non-refundable administrative charge of Birr 100.00 (one hundred) from the following address.
DKT Ethiopia Bole Sub-city, Keble 03/05, House No. 2185, Cameron Street WOMSADCO Building P.O.Box 8744 Addis Ababa Telephone #: 251-11-663-2222
3. Wax sealed and stamped bids must be delivered to the aforementioned office by April 8th, 2014, 10:00 am. Late bids shall be rejected.
4. Bidders are required to attach renewed business license, company profile, recommendation letters, financial statement, certificate of insurance and an official document showing grade.
5. Bidders shall furnish a bid security in the amount of Birr 5,000.00 (five thousand) in cash payment order (CPO) as part of their bid application/documents.
6. Bid shall be opened in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives who choose to attend on April 10th, 2014 at 10:00 am.
7. DKT Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids and is not bound to accept the lowest offer or any offer.